Sunday, October 08, 2006

All Play and a little work



This is how I started my day: Woke up and got a venti no water chai latte. Then I sashayed down to the Canyon Ranch Spa for a signature facial and foot massage. After I was glowing, sat in the steam room and then finished off with a nice cool shower. I returned back to my suite, read the paper, goofed around on the computer emails etc. Then I went to work, this is where my day really got tough. I had to work the trade show for three hours! Jeez, can you believe it? I mean it is Sunday, there was quite a bit of work I could have been doing at the sports book. Anyway, I made it through. Thank god they had a nice lunch in the middle of the working hours. I FINALLY finished working around 3:30 and just in time to pick up the clothes I had altered from yesterdays little shopping excursion. Whew, I'm tired. I've got a dinner to go to tonight. Back to the grind tomorrow, oh yes I love my job.

16 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Blogger L said...

What a day LOL, have lots of fun *working* in Vegas.
hugs and kisses

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OK, that's enough!!! I'm sitting here in my office listening to how much FUN you are having in the name of work!!!

OH WELL, somebody has to do it! Might as well be you... HAVE FUN!!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger MIA said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger MIA said...

Lori, hi! How is Florida? I can't post to your blog uuugg!
It seems your new job is going really well. It is so goo to hear from you.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

oh that's tragic, how on earth did you cope? lol

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Dang! You got any openings there? How about for a foot massuse? I can do that very well!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger MIA said...

Ok : Today they wanted me to work another three hours!!! I had to be there at 12:00-3:00. Now if that isn't bad enough, I'm going to the 9's steakhouse for dinner then an invite to the new Playboy club. SHEEESH! I feel so used

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Memphis said...

We spent Sunday watching Football and cleaning up here and there. The cleaning was more exciting than the football, as it turned out. What a horrible weekend for football.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Steven said...

Are you TRYING to make enemies?!?

Cause if so...mission accomplished. ;)

Steve~

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger MIA said...

Memphis Steve, I car about baseball tonight. Football was sooo yesterday.

Steven: you know you could never be my enemy.. maybe my envyme?

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Trundling Grunt said...

Work is such a grind isn't it? Happy to hear about the melting and hope all is well with you.

Don't work too hard, will you?

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to work where you work.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I love me some chai.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow....sounds wonderful!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger MIA said...

Mr. Grunt, I love my work. It's a passion. generic drugs! saving people money from the big brand pharma

Bug's Butt, Is that why so many guys ask me for a job?

Spinning: me love chai, me love chai me love chai

Leeann: as you are a princess yourself, I know you can relate.. simply wonderful!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Girlie said...

Mia, that is one tough job.

Poor you!

Massage? I would love one right about now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home