Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Master-Piece



Every once in a while you come across something you just have to share. If you are "into" the arts then here you go. I must admit it is like nothing I have ever seen before. The closest I've ever come to seeing anything like this was at a Maxim party in Chicago. All the beautiful models were walking around with really amazing bodies and clothes. The thing is they were airbrushed clothes! Very cool.
Question? Do you think he would be popular in prison?

6 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, I'm sure that would be very popular in a prison! That one blows me away! It's sooooo BAD :)

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Girlie said...

LOL. I bet they'd ogle his breast/butt! LOL.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Kuan Gung said...

lol...popular but not happy...cleve Mia...

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

oh I think they would LOVE him in prison...hehe

It's a pretty cool picture though....

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love this, Mia...all I can say to him is don't bend over to pick up the soap when you're in the shower! LOL.

Just found your blog...very nice. Will go and read some of your earlier posts.

We "older" girls have to stick together!

Cheers,
Carol

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

Wonderful imagination.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home