Friday, August 25, 2006

NOW WE HAVE TO MOVE!



PLUTO is no longer a planet. Our fate was decided by 424 ass-tronomers (spelling?) in Prague. What happened to the other 10,000 Ass-tronomers around the globe that were allowed to vote? Gabrielle and I have lived here for years. It is a safe environment with no crime. A great place to raise a child.
I found our environment to be quite huge. Dwarf? What's wrong with dwarfs anyway? Discrimination is what is going on here. All of a sudden you get demoted because you are a dwarf? Snow White had 7 of them and she didn't turn out so bad, that little slut.
Well, looks like we'll have to illegally cross the border into URANUS.
Perhaps that where the Ass-tronomers heads were when they made this decision.

5 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Dave Morris said...

That Snow White WAS a little tart, wasn't she?

I'VE never done an eightsome.

Anyway, hope the weather is great out there in the Kuiper Belt.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Alejandra said...

hahahahaha

well, living here in Uranus is pretty tight.

Gas, ice, rings! What more can you ask for?

:D

BTW

I'm linking you so it's easier for me to come here and read your posts...

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger L said...

I hear Uranus is lovely this time of the year. ;)

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger David Amulet said...

Now that is one creepy picture. I wish I had a mirror like that!

Just wait until the NASA probe find life on Pluto. It'll be a planet again before you can say "astronomical whiplash."

-- david

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Polyman2 said...

Yeah, Pluto got tossed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home