Monday, August 21, 2006

Yet another invasion


On one of the cooler summer days, during my lunch, a relaxing drive( I thought) through the park, venti chai latte was in hand. I glanced to my right and saw the green creature on my window, Stay calm, is it on the inside or outside of the car window? I drove faster hoping it would blow off. No! it was still there. GRASSHOPPER ON CAR. I took a hard right turn at 65 miles an hour out of the park, All I could think of was get this mother fucking grasshopper off my mother fucking car.

7 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Dave Morris said...

You went there. Comparing a grasshopper on a car with a snake on a plane.

I suppose Samuel L. Jackson was in the car with you?

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Alejandra said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Sorry, I'm just laughing 'cuz I would've acted the same way.

Stupid bugs...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That seriously made me 'laugh out loud' (My mom is looking at me funny now... what? It was a funny post!)

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Polyman2 said...

Got to watch out-
they lay their eggs
in back seats of cars.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger KC said...

That picture is great! It almost looks as if the grasshopper is sitting on the power/telephone lines.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

I think it's one of those 50 ft. mutant grasshoppers. You're lucky it didn't take a big motherfucking dump on your motherfucking windshield.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger MIA said...

dave, AT least I had enough sense in my head not to go to the movie. So NO I did not "went" there you did and you put sammy on the blog with you. yikes

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Bluepaintred said...

thats a GREAT photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home