Tuesday, November 28, 2006

TAG I'm it!

My First Tag ( and I'm not talking watches) Hollz tagged and I promised to play. I have it figured out now. Ok Ok, lets not have a Mia tagging frenzy!

: what are you proud of? My daughter. I have been raising her practically on my own since she was three months old.

: What time do you wake up in the morning? Hmmm I wake up at 5:45. Hit snooze a few then get up around 6:10am

: If there was one person from the past that you could go back and talk to who would it be? Ma ( my grandmother) I think of her almost everyday.

name 5 things in your freezer at the moment...
Edamame
Frozen mangos
spinach ricotta ravioli
Shrimp
bacon

: do you believe in afterlife? I'm not sure so I'm living like everyday is Christmas and every night is New years eve!

: what are 5 sites you visit daily?

MSNBC
Pharmaceutical business review
Blogger
Aol
Some shopping or travel site


~ 5 things you ate that you would never eat again?

milk bone dog biscut
Caviar
liver
one of those disgusting red sausages in a jar at a dive bar
Quail egg


: 5 things that make you sad

When my daughter is sad

People suffering in pain from lack of food, addictions, disease, poverty, lack of love

My mom smoking everyday as I hear the wheezing and witness the slow suicide. Knowing my daughter will lose her grandmother to the same thing I lost mine to.


blogger friends that are tagged...Ceeci, LeeAnn, Hoosiergirl ( i know I didn't do yours)

4 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Hollz said...

Woo Hoo good answers girl.

LOL you ate a dog cookie!! MMmmm you have some yummy things in your freezer though!!

Thx for playing, You rock girl:)

~xo

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Good list!

I will have mine up, I think the day after tomorrow! :)

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool list.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger CeeCi said...

I have to go look in the freezer now. Funny, I have Edamame in my freezer too *humming theme from Twilight Zone*

Thanks for the tag (I think:) I'll get started on it!

**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home