Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thats what friends are for.....



This week is Thanksgiving. I have so very much to be thankful for and will be sharing in upcoming blogs. Today I want to introduce my BBF ( Best friend forever) Margaret. We met around this time of year and have been the best of friends. The kind of friend you have that is there for you no matter what. She is there for me not only for the fun party shopping girlie play time, but also in the down in the dumps or when you've been dumped times. She is an incredible person. A single mom of a 12 yo boy, has a demanding full time job, and is finishing school. She has a full life but still makes time for us. We connect on many levels, have very similar backgrounds, experiences, and life dreams. We have laughed and cried together. She is my soul sister or as Margaret likes to say... sister sledge.
Thanks girl, you are the best.
Love, Mia xo

7 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Nice to meet you Margaret!

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Email me (see profile) or yahoo IM to osbasso

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

You are lucky. I have several good female friends, but I haven't had a BFF in a long time.
My e-mail address is Carmichael205@yahoo.com
J.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Koos F said...

An impressive lady is Margaret, and so is the well deserved monument you are now buiding for her. So I'll congratulate Margaret on having a friend like Mia.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Very nice.

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can never have enough friends.

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hey baby, how lucky you are to have her. Best friends rock

 

Post a Comment

<< Home